‘Yuwalaya’ is a purely youth led, non-profit, non-government organization working for and with youths & adolescents of Nepal. Yuwalaya is established by the child club graduates and seeks to create platform for adolescents, youths and especially child clubs graduates aiming to encourage them to collaborate together with Yuwalaya to achieve it’s goal & objective.
Being a youth led NGO, Yuwalaya works to bridge the organizations working with/on child rights issues with youth organizations so that Yuwalaya can guide child club graduates and rekindle their interest towards new and emerging issues of the youths. We value the ideas, dreams and passion of the NEW generation.
Yuwalaya was established in August 2013 by child club graduates/ (who are youths now!) who have more than a decade of experience working with children, adolescents and youths of Nepal. Yuwalaya is registered at District Administration Office Lalitpur (Reg. No. 3799/070) and affiliated to Social Welfare Council (Reg. No. 37674).
Inspire Nepali adolescents and youths to become valued partners in development contributing to equitable, harmonious and just Nepali society.
Collaborate with adolescents and youths to help them attain best opportunities in education, health, economy and governance and bring sustainable improvement in their lives through participation, research and advocacy.
Enhance the capacities of the adolescents and youths to unlock their full potential to attain a dignified, respected and quality life; promote adolescents and youth partnership including their meaningful participation for development of Nepal.
1. To empower adolescents and youths with education, technical, financial skills and human rights.
2. To strengthen the relationship between the local stakeholders and youths to collectively advocate for the issues relating to youths.
3. To assist and organize adolescents and youths to promote and conduct youth development activities.
4. To create platform for the adolescents and youths who were child club members in the past.
5. To contribute towards achieving various components of International Commitments.