Yuwalaya is a purely youth led, non-profit, non-government organization working for and with adolescents of Nepal. In 2013, child club graduates came together to discuss on how they can use their skills learnt in the child club to contribute to community development and youth movement. As former child club graduates, they also realized that young people once they leave child club would be facing the same problem of finding a platform to use their skills and knowledge. From numerous rounds of meetings and brainstorming, Yuwalaya was born and registered as an organization in August 2013.
Since its establishment, Yuwalaya has built a platform for adolescents, youths and child club graduates, collaborating with them to achieve goal and objectives of Yuwalaya. We bridge organizations working on children rights and youth rights. We provide a safe platform for child club graduates and young people to grow and contribute to solving new and emerging issues of young people in the society. We value ideas, dreams and passion of the NEW generation.
Yuwalaya is registered at District Administration Office, Lalitpur Metropolitan City (Registration No 3799/070) and affiliated with Social Welfare Council (Registration No 37674).
Inspire Nepali adolescents and youths to become valued partners in development contributing to equitable, harmonious and just Nepali society.
Collaborate with adolescents and youths to help them attain best opportunities in education, health, economy and governance and bring sustainable improvement in their lives through participation, research and advocacy.
- Enhance the capacities of adolescents and youths to unlock their full potential to attain a dignified, respected and quality life
- Promote adolescents and youth partnership including their meaningful participation for development of Nepal
- To empower adolescents and youths with education, technical, financial skills and human rights
- To strengthen the relationship between local stakeholders and youths to collectively advocate for issues of young people
- To assist and organize adolescents and youths to promote and conduct youth development activities
- To create platform for adolescents and youths who were child club members in the past
- To contribute towards achieving various components of International Commitments