Yuwalaya is a purely youth led, non-profit, non-government organization working for and with adolescents of Nepal established in August 2013 by child club graduates. We create a shared platform for adolescents, youths and child club graduates, collaborating with them to achieve goal and objectives of Yuwalaya.
As a youth led NGO, Yuwalaya also works to act as a bridge between organizations working on children rights and organizations on youth rights. We support and guide child club graduates, rekindle their interest towards new and emerging issues of the youths. We value ideas, dreams and passion of the NEW generation.
Yuwalaya is registered at District Administration Office, Lalitpur Metropolitan City (Registration No 3799/070) and affiliated with Social Welfare Council (Registration No 37674)
Inspire Nepali adolescents and youths to help them attain best opportunities in education, health, economy and governance and bring sustainable improvement in their lives through participation, research and advocacy
Collaborate with adolescents and youths to help them to attain best opportunities in education, health, economy and governance and bring sustainable improvement in their lives through participation, research and advocacy.
Enhance the capacity of the adolescents and youths to unlock their full potential to attain a dignified, respected and quality life; promote adolescents and youth partnership including their meaningful participation for development of Nepal
- To empower adolescents and youths with education, technical, financial skills and human rights
- To strengthen the relationship between local stakeholders and youths to collectively advocate for the issues relating to youths
- To assist and organize adolescents and youths to promote and conduct youth development activities
- To create platform for adolescents and youths who were child club members in the past
- To contribute towards achieving various components of International Commitments